No. The interest you earn is gross of tax. You are responsible for your own tax affairs (including payment of tax on income earned from the Lendy platform).
Articles in this section
- How do I withdraw funds from my account?
- "Certified Documents" for KYC and AML purposes
- Do the interest rates take into account monthly compounding?
- Is there a schedule for processing cash deposits?
- What do ‘Legal Charge’ and ‘Debenture’ mean?
- How can I add new bank account details to my account?
- How do I change my registered email address?
- As a Lender, what happens when a loan I am invested in converts from a PBL to a DFL?
- I’m a lender. How can I contact Lendy if I need to make a complaint?
- Where is my money held when I transfer funds?