Lenders funds are held by Lendy in a segregated client account with Barclays Bank Plc.
Articles in this section
- How do I withdraw funds from my account?
- "Certified Documents" for KYC and AML purposes
- Do the interest rates take into account monthly compounding?
- Is there a schedule for processing cash deposits?
- What do ‘Legal Charge’ and ‘Debenture’ mean?
- How can I add new bank account details to my account?
- How do I change my registered email address?
- As a Lender, what happens when a loan I am invested in converts from a PBL to a DFL?
- I’m a lender. How can I contact Lendy if I need to make a complaint?
- Where is my money held when I transfer funds?