Lenders funds are held by Lendy in a segregated client account with Barclays Bank Plc. In the unlikely event that Lendy fails or becomes insolvent, this segregation means that Lenders’ funds are separate to Lendy’s other assets and are only available for distribution back to Lenders (and not to any other creditors of Lendy).
Articles in this section
- How do I withdraw funds from my account?
- "Certified Documents" for KYC and AML purposes
- Do the interest rates take into account monthly compounding?
- Is there a schedule for processing cash deposits?
- What do ‘Legal Charge’ and ‘Debenture’ mean?
- How can I add new bank account details to my account?
- How do I change my registered email address?
- As a Lender, what happens when a loan I am invested in converts from a PBL to a DFL?
- I’m a lender. How can I contact Lendy if I need to make a complaint?
- Where is my money held when I transfer funds?