In order to set your pre-funding commitments, there are three options. First, you can set all pre-funding commitments on the Pipeline Loans page. This will set all pre-funding to the same amount. Second, if you click on each loan you can amend the pre-funding amount individually. Likewise this can be set on the ‘Pipeline loans’ tab on our website. After you have selected the loans you wish to pre-fund please click the green 'Update Pre-funding' button to save your pre-funding commitments. Thirdly, we have introduced a new pre-funding model. Known as ‘Variable pre-funding’, the new model will enable investors to set separate pre-funding levels for new pipeline loan rates (between 7% and 12% per annum). This will provide lenders with opportunities to set different levels for different loans, giving more investment flexibility.
Articles in this section
- Can I authorise someone to operate my Lendy account on my behalf?
- Do the interest rates take into account monthly compounding?
- Is there a schedule for processing cash deposits?
- Why is my account still not activated after already depositing funds?
- How do I sell loanparts?
- What is the pre-funding facility on my account?
- How can I make a withdrawal from my account?
- What do ‘Legal Charge’ and ‘Debenture’ mean?
- What happens to interest when I put a loanpart up for sale?
- How can I add new bank account details to my account?