In order to change an account’s registered email address, you will need to send an email from current registered email address to email@example.com requesting the change to your new email address and include your date of birth, postcode and last three digits of your registered bank account number for verification purposes.
Articles in this section
- Can I authorise someone to operate my Lendy account on my behalf?
- Do the interest rates take into account monthly compounding?
- Is there a schedule for processing cash deposits?
- Why is my account still not activated after already depositing funds?
- How do I sell loanparts?
- What is the pre-funding facility on my account?
- How can I make a withdrawal from my account?
- What do ‘Legal Charge’ and ‘Debenture’ mean?
- What happens to interest when I put a loanpart up for sale?
- How can I add new bank account details to my account?