If you would like to withdraw any funds that have not been invested simply go to the ‘Cashier tab’ at the top right of the page when you are logged in. Then click ‘UK withdrawal >’ or 'International withdrawal' on the left of the page. Then select how much you would like to withdraw and then choose the account you would like the funds to go to.
Articles in this section
- Can I authorise someone to operate my Lendy account on my behalf?
- Do the interest rates take into account monthly compounding?
- Is there a schedule for processing cash deposits?
- Why is my account still not activated after already depositing funds?
- How do I sell loanparts?
- What is the pre-funding facility on my account?
- How can I make a withdrawal from my account?
- What do ‘Legal Charge’ and ‘Debenture’ mean?
- What happens to interest when I put a loanpart up for sale?
- How can I add new bank account details to my account?