Lendy does not offer any investment, lending, accounting, tax or legal advice. We would recommend you to seek advice from an independent financial adviser, solicitor and/or accountant. You may wish to visit unbiased.co.uk to search for an adviser in your area.
Articles in this section
- Where is the risk?
- Is my lending guaranteed?
- When the borrower repays the loan, what happens to the capital?
- What happens to my lending if I die?
- Should I seek professional advice regarding investments?
- What is a Development Finance Loan?
- What is a captcha?
- Where can I find your Terms & Conditions ("T&Cs")?
- How will you treat loans with declarable losses?
- What is a “second charge” loan?